A Landscape Architect and Landscape Designer are both used in residential landscape designs in the Orange County and Los Angeles Co. areas. Landscape Designers provide many of the same services that a Licensed Landscape Architect does. We are Landscape Designers providing complete custom residential backyard and front yard landscape and pool designs, and have been doing so for many years..
Landscapes as seen on the A&E reality TV Series “Driving Force”
The typical cost for a Landscape Design is from $1500 - $2500 and up. Many HOA's (Homeowners Associations) in Orange County, LA County, and the Inland Empire require drawings to be submitted for any landscaping to be approved, and prior to beginning any work or construction. We provide special services to meet those needs at a great discount, usually around $750.00 See Sample Drawing.
The process for a Landscape Design is this: After an in depth initial consultation we will provide a conceptual drawing, then revise it (sometimes twice) and then provide you with a comprehensive and detailed final drawing. Here is what to expect from a typical Landscape Design as described above:
1) Design/Layout including: Hardscape (Concrete, Pavers), Softscapes, Special Features,
2) Selection of materials to be used. We can bring samples to you, or take you to material supply yards.
3) Plant selection and location. Many considerations and factors are involved in this selection.
5) Landscape Lighting Plan and selection of lighting fixtures
6) Drainage plan
7) Irrigation system plan and more................
Pool Design Fees are usually built into the estimate and/or cost to build the pool. However, we can also provide our customers with a Pool Design along with the Landscape Design plans.